Holiday Train is set to Visit Dubuque and surrounding areas this week.
The Canadian Pacific Train is back on the track after a 2 year hiatus. This year marks it's 24th year. The last time it made a stop in Dubuque was in 2018.
- Clinton: 4:30-5 p.m. at the East end of Main Avenue, near the sawmill museum
- Bellevue: 7-7:30 p.m. at Horizon Lanes parking lot, corner of Jefferson Avenue & Elizabeth Street
- Dubuque: 8:45-9:15 p.m. at Hawthorne Street railway crossing, corner of Hawthorne Street & Rhomberg Avenue
- Guttenberg: 1-1:30 p.m. East side of Schiller Street railway crossing
- Marquette: 3-3:30 p.m. Marina parking lot, north of Casino Queen Marquette at Water Street & Hwy 76
- Lansing: 5-5:30 p.m. Ball field on South Front Street between North 2nd and Dodge Street
To see the train is free to attend, but attendees are encouraged to bring nominal cash or canned goods for donation. Donation stations will be set up around each location and your donations will stay local through food banks in those areas.
For more information https://www.cpr.ca/en/holiday-train/united-states