Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, October 18, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report October 18, 2021
Expect construction-related travel restrictions on US 52-Hwy 136 between New Vienna and Luxemburg with lane closures and pilot cars in operation intermittently through October 22.
Wisconsin Highway 11 will be closed between Highway 35 and Highway 80 for construction through November 19th. Traffic will be detoured.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Traffic will be re-routed on Chavenelle Road during reconstruction. Phase 2 of the project is underway. During Phase 2, the south side of Chavenelle Road, between the Northwest Arterial and Radford Road, will be closed. The newly-paved north side of Chavenelle Road will be westbound one-way traffic only. The estimated completion date is November, 2021.
- The East 11th Street railroad crossing will be closed for construction until 5:00 PM Friday, October 22.
- 5th Street will be closed between Main and Locust Streets until Tuesday, October 19th at 8:00 AM due to a city-permitted special event.
- The eastbound lane of Kaufmann Avenue will be closed near Hempstead Street for private utility repair/patch from 8:00 AM today, October 18th until Tuesday, October 19th. A detour will be in place.
In Dubuque County:
- Cox Springs Road will be closed with traffic detoured onto Sundown Road for reconstruction. The project is expected to be completed by the end of October.
- Chesterman Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Cottingham Road to Thunder Hills Road. Work should be completed by late October.