Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, August 3, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report August 3, 2021
On US 20 near North Cascade Road expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions through the end of September.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Travel will be restricted with flagging operations underway at the interchange of Wisconsin Highway 80 and Wisconsin Highway 11 with construction there expected to be complete by August 24.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Pennsylvania Avenue between John F. Kennedy Road and Chaney Road will have shifted traffic and possible lane closures for repaving from 8:00 AM, Monday August 2 to 5:00 PM, Friday August 13.
- Eastbound Traffic on Pennsylvania Avenue will be detoured at Van Buren Street for pavement milling through Friday, August 13th.
In Dubuque County:
Surface milling projects will cause travel restrictions on the following roads:
- Military Road
- Schueller Heights Road
- North Cascade Road
- Horseshoe Road
There will be flagger cars and one-lane traffic through mid August. Paving on affected road sections will cause restrictions to be in place at a later date.
- Chesterman Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Cottingham Road to Thunder Hills Road. Work should be completed by late October.
- Karper Harbor Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Kearney Road/Farley Road to McAllister Road/Hartbecke Road. This project should be completed by mid to late August.
- Simon Road will be closed for bridge replacement from - Hwy 151 to N Cascade Road. The estimated completion of this project is mid September.
- Steger Road will be closed for bridge replacement between Hwy 136 and Roling Road. The estimated completion of this project is early to mid September.
- McAllister Road is also closed for bridge replacement. The road should open by late July.
- Tara Lane will be closed for bridge replacement From McAllister Road to deadend. The old bridge will be removed and replaced. The road will be completely closed at the location of the bridge while this work is completed. Work is expected to be done by August 6.