Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, June 25, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report June 25, 2021
On US 20 Near North Cascade Road expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions through the end of September.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Travel will be restricted with flagging operations underway at the interchange of Wisconsin Highway 80 and Wisconsin Highway 11 with construction there expected to be complete by August 24.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
Traffic will be restricted to one lane on US 61 north and southbound in Dubuque near the Mississippi river bridge through Friday
Traffic will be restricted on US 61 northbound at Lancaster from Near the Grant County Hospital to Stage Road until July first.
City Street and Lane Closures include:
- One lane of Radford Road in Dubuque will be closed for pavement repair through 5:00 PM Monday, June 28.
- One northbound lane of John F. Kennedy Road in Dubuque will be closed at Pennsylvania Avenue for curb and ramp work. Expect the closure to end by July 9th.
- Main Street will be closed between Sixth Street and Eighth Street on Saturday, June 26 beginning at 7:00 AM and will remain closed until 10:00 PM due to a city-permitted special event.
- As part of the US Highway 20 / Swiss Valley Interchange project currently under construction, the Iowa Department of Transportation has closed a segment of North Cascade Road is closed at the intersection of US Highway 20 with no posted detour. Local access to properties will be maintained. Construction is expected to be complete by July 5th.
In Dubuque County:
- English Mill Road will be closed between North Cascade Road and Crescent Ridge for pavement replacement. Travel will change to restricted with a flagger as project completion allows.
- Karper Harbor Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Kearney Road/Farley Road to McAllister Road/Hartbecke Road. This project should be completed by mid to late August.
- McAllister Road is also closed for bridge replacement. The road should open by late July.
- Travel on Cedar Ridge Road from Budd Road to Hales Mill Road will be restricted during paving operations. This project should be completed before the end of June.
- Schulte Lane from New Vienna Road to dead end will be closed for culvert work until around mid-July.
- Bumcombe Road will be closed from Hwy 61 to Lambe Rd for cluvert replacement. This project is expected to be completed by mid-July.
- Simon Road will be closed for bridge replacement from - Hwy 151 to N Cascade Road. The estimated completion of this project is mid-September.
- Steger Road will be closed for bridge replacement between Hwy 136 and Roling Road. The estimated completion of this project is early to mid-September.