Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, July 14, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report July 14, 2021
On US 20 near North Cascade Road expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions through the end of September.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Travel will be restricted with flagging operations underway at the interchange of Wisconsin Highway 80 and Wisconsin Highway 11 with construction there expected to be complete by August 24.
Expect restricted travel on US 61 near Tennyson with flaggers in operation between Hwy 133 and County U through Friday night, July 16th.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Avalon Road will be closed at Pennsylvania Avenue for street and curb related work until 4:00 PM today. Motorists are asked to use an alternate route.
- Expect othe eastbound lane of Pennsylvania Avenue to be closed at Chaney Road for the day today for concrete repair.
- Ungs Street in Dubuque will be closed between North Grandview Avenue and Clarke Drive for asphalt milling and overlay until 5:00 PM today. Motorists are asked to use an alternate route.
- The eastbound lane of Clarke Drive will be diverted to east of Clarke Crest Drive for private utility repair from Thursday, July 15 at 8:00 AM to Sunday, 5:00 PM July 18. Motorists will need to follow the posted detour route.
- Roosevelt Street will be closed for asphalt overlay from Rhomberg Avenue to Amelia Street beginning Monday, July 19th.
In Dubuque County:
- English Mill Road will be closed between North Cascade Road and Crescent Ridge for pavement replacement. Travel will change to restricted with a flagger as project completion allows.
- Karper Harbor Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Kearney Road/Farley Road to McAllister Road/Hartbecke Road. This project should be completed by mid to late August.
- McAllister Road is also closed for bridge replacement. The road should open by late July.
- Kemp Road and Kane Road between Highway 52 and Lake Elanor Road will be restricted to one lane with a flagger during work hours for paving through mid July.
- Schulte Lane from New Vienna Road to dead end will be closed for culvert work until around mid July.
- Bumcombe Road will be closed from Hwy 61 to Lambe Rd for cluvert replacement. This project is expected to be completed by mid July.
- Simon Road will be closed for bridge replacement from - Hwy 151 to N Cascade Road. The estimated completion of this project is mid September.
- Steger Road will be closed for bridge replacement between Hwy 136 and Roling Road. The estimated completion of this project is early to mid September.
- Stoffel Road will be closed from Higginsport Road to Fischer Road for culvert work. The project is expected to be completed by July 15.