Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, August 12, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report August 12, 2021
On US 20 near North Cascade Road expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions through the end of September.
Wisconsin Highway 11 will be closed between Highway 35 and Highway 80 for construction through November 19th. Traffic will be detoured.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Travel will be restricted with flagging operations underway at the interchange of Wisconsin Highway 80 and Wisconsin Highway 11 with construction there expected to be complete by August 24.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
US 35 north of Bloomington will have travel restricted through September 24th.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Wood Street between Loras Boulevard and University Avenue will be closed for a private utility repair from until 5:00 PM tomorrow.
- Traffic will be re-routed on Chavenelle Road during reconstruction. Traffic from Radford Road to the Northwest Arterial will be maintained as eastbound one-way traffic. All westbound traffic will be detoured from the Northwest Arterial to Pennsylvania Avenue to Radford Road. The estimated completion date is November, 2021.
- Eastbound Traffic on Pennsylvania Avenue will be detoured at Van Buren Street for pavement milling through tomorrow.
- Jackson Street between 10th and 11th Streets will be closed on Saturday, August 14 from 1:00 PM until 11:30 PM on due to a special event.
- West 8th Street will be closed near The Grand Opera House due to a special event on August 13th and 14th from 5:00 PM until 11:00 PM each day.
In Dubuque County:
Due to the Field of Dreams game these restrictions are in place:
- Lansing Road – Restricted access (residents and permit holders only) from Dyersville East Road to Black Hills Road in rural Dyersville from 5:00 AM Wednesday, August 11th, 2021 to 6:00 AM on Saturday, August 14th, 2021.
- Dyersville East Road – Restricted access (residents and permit holders only) Between the two Golf Course Road intersections in rural Dyersville from noon to midnight on Thursday, August 12th, 2021 and noon to midnight on Friday, August 13th, 2021 (rain-out date).
- Temporary restrictions on vehicle height, weight, length and width will be in effect on Highway 136 between Worthington and Luxemburg through Friday evening.
Surface milling projects will cause travel restrictions on the following roads:
- Military Road
- Schueller Heights Road
- North Cascade Road
- Horseshoe Road
There will be flagger cars and one-lane traffic through mid August. Paving on affected road sections will cause restrictions to be in place at a later date.
- Stoffel Road from Higginsport Road to Fischer Road will be closed for colvert work through Sunday, August 15th.
- Chesterman Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Cottingham Road to Thunder Hills Road. Work should be completed by late October.
- Karper Harbor Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Kearney Road/Farley Road to McAllister Road/Hartbecke Road. This project should be completed by mid to late August.
- Simon Road will be closed for bridge replacement from - Hwy 151 to N Cascade Road. The estimated completion of this project is mid September.
- Steger Road will be closed for bridge replacement between Hwy 136 and Roling Road. The estimated completion of this project is early to mid September.